May 18, 2012

1 light or 2?

Toli inspecting his painting job
We were only supposed to paint the walls and window trim in the nook but after looking at the walls and the ceiling Toli changed his mind. After all the work done on the walls of the breakfast nook the rest of the kitchen looks horrid! Now we are going to paint all of the kitchen.

Wry grin that is what Nick and I have been trying to tell Toli needed to be done from the start.  Good thing I bought enough of my wall paint for the whole kitchen, the bathroom, and the hall.   

Yesterday I got the ceiling paint for the kitchen and Toli took down the fan/light so he could clean the ceiling in that area.  The fan was really put in very poorly even the box was hanging below the ceiling level!  Toli was not at all happy with what he found.   Having that light down makes me wonder if we should just patch that hole and install two ceiling lights in the kitchen.  One would be centered in the breakfast nook and one would be "centered" in the kitchen area.  I think the extra light would be wonderful and right now is the time to put them in...

No comments:

Post a Comment