May 10, 2012

The adventure starts

School is out so Nick is not working.  That leaves him with lots of free time to come over and motive my lazy butt.  He has been coming over and helping me (IE doing most of the work while I babysit) and slowly but surely we are getting things done.   Saturday he sanded the back of the garage, then we tackled the breakfast nook.  Ugh that was a messy undertaking.  The fridge is back in the little nook over the stairs leaving the breakfast area empty and ready to prep for painting.  Today I tackled the two windows in the nook getting them cleaned and ready for paint and this evening DH and I will be working on the remains of the wall paper in the breakfast nook.   Goal for the end of this week is to get the breakfast nook painted and the table back in place.  Oh yeah I may have to buy a couple of chairs so we have someplace to sit while eating...  

Next week we tackle the bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment