March 4, 2021

WOW has it been that long!

 Lots has happened since 2017.  We found a way to pay off the balance of the balloon payment on the mortgage in payments.   Some things are still being done to the inside of the house but with much less pressure. And much less money since I have joined DH in retirement this past year. 

DH had more back surgeries.   We have dropped from 4 standard poodles to 2 poodles and a small terrier.   AND my weakness in my hands, lack of feeling in my lower leg and foot are finally being investigated. 

More importantly we have both had the energy and desire to get a garden put back in.  Actually we started last year.  First we pulled out of the the rotting mismash of boxes I had put in many years ago.   Made new boxes that actually increased my space and were set up in a fairly nice manner... 


This worked well last year but as you can see we have a bit of a shade problem...  So this year we are making some changes to get our plants more sun... 


No comments:

Post a Comment